Prefer to give by mail?
Address checks to Issue One and mail to:
Attn: Gillian Weatherford
1401 K St. NW, Suite 350
Washington, DC 20005
Other Ways to Give
Issue One gratefully accepts gifts of stocks and securities. These gifts are a powerful way to support our work.
Remembering Issue One in your financial and/or estate plans will help protect our democracy for future generations. You can name Issue One as the beneficiary of planned gifts such as bequests, retirement funds, and insurance policies.
Wire transfers are a simple and popular way for donors to invest in our efforts to build a better democracy.
For more information on how to give, please contact Gillian Weatherford at email@example.com.
All donations made to Issue One are tax-deductible as provided by section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Issue One’s tax ID # is 32-0384285.
Consistent with our commitment to full transparency in giving, Issue One discloses our donors. Click here to see a list of Issue One Patriots Circle members and supporters.
Financial Statements and 990s
Issue One is committed to transparency. Below you will find our most recent financial statements and form 990s.
- FY 2013 Issue One 990
- FY 2014 Issue One 990, 2014 Financial Statement
- FY 2015 Issue One 990, 2015 Financial Statement
- FY 2016 Issue One 990, 2016 Financial Statement
- FY 2017 Issue One 990, 2017 Financial Statement
- FY 2018 Issue One 990, 2018 Financial Statement
- FY 2019 Issue One 990, 2019 Financial Statement
- FY 2020 Issue One 990, 2020 Financial Statement